Monday, December 17, 2012

CHANNELING MY INNER MARILYN MONROE.

hey guys! I was sitting around, listening to Modest Mouse, when I had the strange wave of sudden nostalgia for all things vintage. I know, totally weird right? Anyways, I was inspired, so I grabbed my various makeup things and set to work. I came up with a classic look inspired by Marilyn herself :) Obviously, I don't have the platinum blonde hair and huge lips to cater, but what do you think? I absolutely love the makeup in the 50's and 60's, especially the bold red lips. There is something so timeless and utterly classic about this look :)

love,
onion

P.S. Please ignore that annoying red dot on my face. I may or may not have ran into a car door.





3 comments:

  1. I love this look on you, Onion! It makes you look so...classy. I like it, a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe you're so pretty!You got style.

    ReplyDelete