Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TV LOVIN': WHAT SHOWS HAVE YOU BEEN LOVING LATELY?

hey guys! I feel like when school starts, all the good shows come back. Which is totally not cool because would you rather do your homework or watch your fav show? I mean come on! Anyways, yeah, all my favorite shows have come back and these are just some I've been OBBSESSED with lately.

1. REVENGE
what's better than a kickbutt girl with a taste for revenge? I love this show!

2. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
*squeal* I started watching the vampire diaries in the summer from the beginning, and got hooked. Literally the best drama/supernatural show....ever. I'm so glad it's back!

3. ARROW
It's a new show on the CW about this dude who was a castaway on an island for five years and then comes back...with a vendetta. It's pretty cool, I enjoyed it, so I don't know. It's basically Batman ixed with Revenge. hehe :)

4. GLEE
I love the new season! Of course they had to have a hiatus only four episodes in :( I don't know about you, but I am all for Rachel and Brody as a couple.

5. NEW GIRL
This show cracks me up literally every episode. Gotta love quirky Jess!

These are some of the shows I've been watching, what about you? I know Pretty Little Liars is coming back tomorrow. I don't know, I just don't like that show anymore but, whateves :)

love,
onion



1 comment: