Tuesday, November 27, 2012

AHHHHHHH!!!!: THE CITY OF BONES....MOVIE.

OMIGOODNESS! First of all, I know I haven't posted in like two weeks..... :( I really don't have any excuse, but I'm back now, and I will try to start posting continuously now. Anyways, if you couldn't tell from my title the first book of the Mortal Instuments series, the City of Bones is going to be made....into a movie! I'm sooo pumped because I loved this ENTIRE series and now that they are making it into a movie......*faint*. lol. Yeah, I'm posting the trailer below. Have any of y'all read the Mortal Instruments Series? Comment below!

love,
onion


4 comments:

  1. OMG! I wanna see this movie so f***in' bad! I have read all the books and I really wanna see it! I hope the director doesn't ruin it and make it all cheesy and stuff (cross my fingers!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In response to my earlier comment i am pretty positive that the movie will be pretty darn great based on the trailer!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you made me promise to see this with you.

    Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me want to read the books!

    ReplyDelete