Saturday, November 10, 2012


QUICK TARGET HAUL.

hey guys! I went to Target to pick up a few essentials :) This is what I got:













1. L'OREAL SULFATE-FREE FORTIFYING SHAMPOO
I needed a new shampoo, and this looked cool, so I decided to try it. {thumbs up for excellent logic ;) }
But, it says that it is supposed to strengthen your hair, which sounded nice, so I went ahead and bought it. Also, it smells amazing.













2. PANTENE AQUA LIGHT WEIGHTLESS NOURISHMENT CONDITIONER
I also was out of conditioner, and I have tried this before and like it, so I repurchased. I use a     crapload of conditioner in my hair each day so, I'm not really looking for a fancy one. This bottle is HUGE though, so hopefully it will last me a while.
















3. CLEAN AND CLEAR ADVANTAGE 3 IN 1 EXFOLIATING CLEANSER
My face has not been nice to be lately, and I have multiple breakouts going on :( I noticed that this cleanser has 5% benzoyl peroxide {a.k.a. the acne assassin} so I decided to try it out and see if it worked.














4. ST. IVES BLEMISH CONTROL APRICOT SCRUB
I love this scrub soo much :) The exfoiliants are a little rough, so I only use it in my t-zone area, and only a few times a weeks, but this baby keeps my pores and blackheads away.














5. EOS FRAGRANCE FREE SHAVE CREAM
I love the mint eos lip balm, so when I saw this shaving cream, I was caved and got it :) The packaging is soo cute. Which is weird to say because it's shaving cream, but whatever.














6. RIMMEL LASH ACCELERATOR MASCARA
I don't even know why I got this...but I guess it will be a fun new mascara to try out. The packaging is pretty awesome, this picture looks like the words are literally zooming by :)


So yeah that was basically what I got at Target :) Not really incredibly riveting, but it is what it is, haha. Happy Friday! 

love,
onion

P.S. I wish I was watching the new Bond movie right now, Skyfall!

2 comments: